Flintridge, CA Probate and Estate Planning Attorneys
It’s Always a Good Time to Plan for the Future
Dealing with death and taxes is never easy, but with the Law Office of Mitchell A. Port, it doesn’t have to be difficult. From resolving tax controversies to helping you prepare for the inevitable with an estate plan, we can help ensure you are ready to face the two guarantees in life – death and taxes – with dignity and grace.
Our experienced legal team proudly represents individuals, families, and businesses in all probate, tax, and estate planning matters in Flintridge and throughout California. Whether you are drafting your will or facing probate proceedings after losing a loved one, we are here to help you get the results you need.
We handle every case with professionalism and personalized attention. When you choose us, you will be working directly with Mitchell A. Port and have the benefit of his 40 years of experience as both an attorney and an IRS revenue and collection officer.
Call our Flintridge probate and estate planning lawyers at (310) 526-3433 to get started with a free phone consultation.
Probate & Estate Planning Services in Flintridge, CA
The city of La Cañada Flintridge is a great place to raise a family or retire in sunny Southern California. We help our Flintridge clients with all kinds of probate and estate planning services, including:
- Trusts – we use trusts to help you manage your assets during your lifetime and beyond.
- Wills – our attorney can help you outline your wishes before you pass away and set you up to achieve your goals after death.
- Estate planning – wills and trusts are just 2 aspects of estate planning, and we can help you use all the tools at your disposal to plan for your medical care, assets, and all other end-of-life considerations.
- Power of attorney – we can help you choose the best document to give someone else the legal authority to act on your behalf.
- Conservatorships – our attorney can help you establish a conservatorship to care for an incapacitated or disabled adult.
- Guardianships – we can help you decide who will care for your minor children if something happens to you.
- Special needs trusts – our lawyer can help you or a loved one keep Medi-Cal and SSI benefits while having access to important care and assets.
- Probate – we can guide you through the court-supervised process of identifying and gathering your loved one’s assets, paying their debts, and distributing their assets after their death.
- Legal disputes – when your loved one’s wishes are not clear, or their executor violates their will, we can help answer questions and resolve disagreements.
In addition to estate planning and probate services, we can help you with tax controversies. Sole practitioner Mitchell A. Port is a former IRS Attorney in the Office of Chief Counsel, so our firm can resolve tax disputes at any stage of life.
Why Choose the Law Office of Mitchell A. Port?
Our Flintridge probate and estate planning attorneys offer simple yet effective legal services in a wide variety of matters, and our client-focused, results-driven representation is known throughout Flintridge and the surrounding areas.
Our firm is small, so you will always get personalized attention, and you will work one-on-one with an experienced attorney.
For almost 4 decades, Attorney Port has been helping people like you through some of the most challenging legal matters of their lives. We are ready to help you navigate whatever issue you are facing, and we offer free and discounted consultations to clients in the Flintridge area.
Ready to get started? We’re ready to help – call our Flintridge probate and estate planning lawyers at (310) 526-3433 or contact us online to schedule your consultation today.
“If you live on one coast and have a complex legal case on the other, you want a lawyer that not only has the knowledge and expertise to handle your case, but can make it as convenient as possible. I found that with Mitchell Port.” - Michelle F.
“My brother and I have been so fortunate that my father chose Mitch Port to create his Trust!” - Cathy W
Mitch is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and professional” - Lynne
High Record of Success
Work Directly With Attorney Mitchell A. Port
Nearly 4 Decades of Experience
Discounted Consultation Rate