Probate & Estate Planning Attorney in La Cañada, CA
Guiding Clients and Protecting Their Assets
The Law Office of Mitchell A. Port is proud to provide quality probate and estate planning services to clients in La Cañada. These legal processes can be confusing and overwhelming. Our attorney’s goal is to deliver experienced and ethical legal counsel to our clients using more than 3 decades of experience as a solo practitioner.
Attorney Mitchell A. Port, Esq. focuses on probate, trust administration, estate planning, and tax controversies. His work has built a high degree of trust and recognition among his clients and peers. When you work with our firm, you can trust that you are working with an attorney that genuinely cares about your success.
Reach out at (310) 526-3433 today for a free phone consultation with our highly experienced La Cañada probate and estate planning lawyers.
Services We Provide in La Cañada
Our law firm is proud to provide a wide range of highly personalized services to clients in La Cañada. Services available include:
- Probate: Our La Cañada probate lawyers can help you work through the probate process smoothly and accurately in order to reap the full benefits without the costly errors an attorney with less experience might make.
- Trusts: A trust allows a person to manage their assets while they’re alive and distribute them according to their wishes upon their death. Our La Cañada trust lawyers can help you protect your assets through this process.
- Special Needs Trusts: A special needs trust will hold assets for a disabled person without those assets being considered their legal property when those assets come from a third party, such as an insurance company. We can help you establish one.
- Wills: A well crafted will can give your family peace of mind and protect your assets in the event you pass away. It is never too soon to draft a will, and our La Cañada wills attorney can help.
- Legal Disputes: Disputes among beneficiaries are common once someone passes away. We can advocate on your behalf whenever a legal dispute arises and help work toward a resolution.
- Estate Planning: Estate planning is a big job that involves many different elements working in unison to meet a client’s goals. Our La Cañada estate planning lawyers have the experience and dedication to make it happen.
- Tax Disputes: Our La Cañada tax attorney is a former IRS collection officer who understands the most effective ways to resolve tax problems. Tax liens, wage garnishments, and back taxes are no match for Attorney Port.
- Power of Attorney: A power of attorney gives someone the authority to act on another person’s behalf for legal and healthcare purposes. Our firm can help you decide whether a power of attorney is right for you.
- Conservatorships & Guardianships: Sometimes, a disabled loved one or a minor requires more care and legal protection. We can help you establish a conservatorship over a loved one who cannot handle caring for themselves or a guardianship over a person under age 18.
Probate & Estate Planning Help in La Cañada, CA
The Law Office of Mitchell A. Port is proud to offer cost-effective and personalized legal solutions for many situations. Attorney Port is our sole practitioner, which means your case will be handled by an experienced legal professional. It is our goal to help you reach a successful outcome while avoiding expensive and lengthy errors.
Contact our La Cañada probate and estate planning attorneys at (310) 526-3433 or through our online form for a free consultation.
“If you live on one coast and have a complex legal case on the other, you want a lawyer that not only has the knowledge and expertise to handle your case, but can make it as convenient as possible. I found that with Mitchell Port.” - Michelle F.
“My brother and I have been so fortunate that my father chose Mitch Port to create his Trust!” - Cathy W
Mitch is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and professional” - Lynne
High Record of Success
Work Directly With Attorney Mitchell A. Port
Nearly 4 Decades of Experience
Discounted Consultation Rate