Inglewood Probate & Estate Planning Attorney
Dedicated Legal Professional Representing Individuals, Families, & Businesses
At the Law Office of Mitchell A. Port, we believe that our clients’ experience with probate, trusts, and estate planning matters ought to be informative, useful, pleasant, and – most importantly – worth it. That’s why clients throughout the greater Inglewood area choose our firm to assist with their probate & estate planning needs.
We have a stellar reputation for using our wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to work with clients of all backgrounds. Mitch Port possesses nearly 4 decades of experience as a lawyer, so you can count on us to deliver the personalized and client-focused service you need to make sure your best interests are protected.
Estate Planning & Probate Services We Offer in Inglewood, CA
California probate and estate planning laws are complex and difficult to navigate, which is why we proudly offer the following legal services to clients in Inglewood, CA:
- Probate: Contact our Inglewood probate lawyers today to discuss which legal tools you need to handle various probate matters. From creditors’ claims against the property of the deceased to making sure property will pass to the rightful heirs, we can help you avoid potentially significant and costly errors.
- Trusts: A trust is an estate planning tool that can be used to manage assets during your lifetime and then distribute them after you pass away. A trustee must be established to manage the trust and administer the property in accordance with your directions. Deciding how to distribute your property after you pass must also be considered.
- Wills: The will is a crucial part of any estate plan because it, along with your trust, outlines your wishes in the event that you pass away. Reach out to our Inglewood wills attorney today so we can discuss what needs to be included in your will to achieve your goals.
- Legal Disputes: We handle a wide range of legal disputes that center around the recently deceased. If you need legal advice regarding violations of a trust or will, or if you want to dispute which member of the family gets control over the estate, then get in touch with our Inglewood legal dispute lawyers so we can advocate on your behalf.
- Estate Planning: With smart estate planning, you can transfer property to your heirs, charities, and other beneficiaries after your death, as well as plan for a major health care crisis with an advance health care directive. Our Inglewood estate planning attorneys are here to help.
- Power of Attorney: A power of attorney is a legal document that grants persons designated by you the authority to act on your behalf. While there are different types of powers of attorney, our Inglewood power of attorney lawyers can help you decide which is right for your situation.
- Conservatorships: A conservatorship can be established for an incapacitated or disabled adult to ensure they receive proper care. Whether you would like to establish or contest a conservatorship, we possess the skills and resources that you need to navigate the road ahead.
- Guardianships: Would you like to grant another person the right and responsibility to care for your children? Then consult with our Inglewood guardianship lawyers to discuss the ins and outs of establishing a guardianship.
- Special Needs Trusts: A special needs trust can be used to hold assets for a disabled individual without the assets being considered their property. This is a crucial legal tool for disabled individuals who can’t exceed certain asset thresholds for Medi-Cal and SSI benefits.
Why Clients in Inglewood Choose Mitchell A. Port
Clients turn to our firm to assist with their probate & estate planning needs in California because we have nearly four decades of experience and a reputation for client-focused legal representation. Our Inglewood probate and estate planning attorneys have a high record of success and offers personalized services that are tailored to our clients’ unique needs. Together, we can find practical, effective, no-nonsense solutions to any legal issue you are facing.
Call our Inglewood probate and estate planning lawyer today at (310) 526-3433 for your free phone consultation.
“If you live on one coast and have a complex legal case on the other, you want a lawyer that not only has the knowledge and expertise to handle your case, but can make it as convenient as possible. I found that with Mitchell Port.” - Michelle F.
“My brother and I have been so fortunate that my father chose Mitch Port to create his Trust!” - Cathy W
Mitch is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and professional” - Lynne
High Record of Success
Work Directly With Attorney Mitchell A. Port
Nearly 4 Decades of Experience
Discounted Consultation Rate